How to change your invoice design
Customise your invoices in moments
Creating an invoice with your custom design is not only a great way to stand out from the competition, it can also help you come across as more professional and promote your brand. In Debitoor’s larger paid plans, it’s easy to quickly change your invoice design to suit the needs of your business.
Check out our short video below for a step-by-step guide to designing your invoices:
No time for videos? Here’s a short breakdown of what was covered:
- From your ‘Invoices’ tab, select an invoice to edit, or click ‘New Invoice’ and enter the necessary details then save or complete the invoice.
- In the invoice, click the ‘...More’ button in the upper right.
- Select ‘Change Design’ from the dropdown menu.
- On the left-hand side, you’ll see your design options. You can apply a variety of different invoice templates, change the font, colour scheme, upload your own images and more.
- When you’re ready to go, click ‘Save’ and your newly-designed invoice can be sent directly to your customer.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com